Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage, Flood, Rain, Leaks & More
Sudden water damage can happen at any moment. Your house, condo or commercial building may end up with water damages caused by leaks from heavy rains, flood, rain, leaky pipes, air-conditioner leaks, water leaks, broken appliances, foundation leaks, sump pump failure, or an appliance malfunction.
It's important to hire a professional Water Restoration company that will help minimize your residual water damage and prevent the spread of mold or other airborne bacteria.
Liberty Extraction and Drying is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certifications (IICRC) as a Master Restorer specializing in Water Restoration.
Because of our experience and training, we can reduce the long and short term consequences of water damage and potential health hazards associated with the growth of mold, mildew, fungus, and bacteria caused by water damage. Our technicians will professionally assess your needs and alleviate your concerns. We will work directly with you or your insurance company at your preference.
How We Respond:
- We use scientific-grade moisture detectors, hygrometers, thermal detectors and other instruments to locate all water saturation whether hidden or not so we can dry effectively.
- We determine the category of water damage to determine the correct protocol for drying.
- We use industrial Dehumidifiers, Hepa-filtered Airscrubbers, and powerful fans to eliminate any source of water usually within a few days instead of weeks.
- We use submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- For large commercial or condo jobs, we use truck mounted and portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal.
- Negative-pressure wall drying which provides minimal disturbance for resort guests.
- Emergency Preparedness Planning – Safety Net Program.
- Mold testing or remediation if the water damage may have caused mold.
Water Damage Restoration Services