We care and want to make a difference.
When the unexpected strikes, you may find yourself with a big mess. Don’t worry we’ll, be there. Our highly experienced team provides a timely response to any size disaster. We specialize in the ability to stop damage to your property within minutes of our arrival. Rest assured that our methods, protocol, and care will get you back to normal in no time.
- Liberty Extraction & Drying: Water Damage Restoration Company in Miami, FL.
Why Act Now?
Delays in responding to water removal can cause serious damage to your property. Time plays an important factor in the ability to save and restore. It's imperative that the issue be contained right away to prevent mold growth. Mold can be hazardous to one’s health. If damages are not addressed immediately many insurance companies can deny payment of your claim.
Liberty's experts are trained to respond to emergency situations. They uphold our mission to preserve, protect, and secure your property from further damages. This is critical in keeping the expenses of the disaster under control. It also aids your insurance claim process by showing your insurance company that damages were stopped and not allowed to worsen. Don't hesitate. Call us today for a free evaluation.
Time is CRUCIAL!
- Water contamination spreads to additional areas, rapidly increasing your claim cost.
- Stains released from furniture (especially antiques) stain carpet permanently.
- Moisture sensitive furniture finish turns white.
- Paper goods are ruined due to moisture absorptions with swelling and warping.
- Latent animal urine odor becomes apparent.
- Furniture in direct contact with water delaminates or swells, legs begin to split.
- Swelling wood can cause finish to crack.
- Sheetrock (drywall, gypsum board) swells and begins to disintegrate.
- Bacteria’s sour odor and sewage contaminants begin to go airborne and into air returns.
- Dyes from non-colorfast fabrics start to migrate.
- Metal surfaces start to tarnish
- Fungi (mold with its musty odor) appear. Replacement may now be necessary instead of restoration.
- Persons with asthma, the infirm, elderly and young children may develop reactions to the mold.
- Severe warping of wood furniture become apparent; adhesive release causes de-lamination.
- Hygroscopic internal components in pianos and organs swell from moisture absorption.
- Metal surface rusts, pit and corrode causing permanent damage.
- Paint blisters, plaster dissolves, wall covering adhesives begin to release.
- Wood (doors, window casings, decking, joists, studs) begins to swell, warp, split and de-laminate.