Mold & Bacteria Damage
Mold and bacteria will grow in any area where moisture has contacted an organic substrate such as wood or drywall paper. Mold is commonly found in damp areas such as unvented bathrooms, attics, wall cavities, under-sink cabinets where leaks and/or condensation occur.
Mold and bacteria can be responsible for sickness, disease, and cause damage to your contents and structural materials. Mold can grow fast especially in hot and humid areas like Florida.
Liberty Extraction and Drying is certified by the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) as well as licensed by the State of Florida to perform mold remediations and mold inspections. We’ve performed hundreds of mold remediation projects for both residential and commercial spaces.
Some obvious indicators of mold include visible bacterial or fungal growth (black or green spots) and a “musty” odor. It’s important to take any signs or symptoms seriously!
How We Respond:
- Surface and Air samples are taken and sent to an independent laboratory to determine toxicity levels and types of mold present.
- Infrared Camera may be used to identify source/location of moisture.
- Containment chambers will be set up in order not to contaminate unaffected areas.
- Clean and/or Removal of all Mold damaged materials using negative pressure.
- Final Air Quality test will be performed to assure mold is gone for sure.
- ULV/ Thermal Fogging & Micro Band Treatment using hydrogen peroxide.
- We only use non-hazardous chemicals for our mold remediation.