Fire Damage Restoration
Fire & Smoke Damage
Accidental fires can strike at any moment. Fires can originate from faulty wiring used in electronic devices, and faulty appliances like dryers or clothing irons. Human error can also be a cause of fire damage. Even if there is little or no fire damage, there can be plenty of smoke damage residue throughout the property; especially if smoke gets into the A/C system.
If your home or business is affected by fire or it’s important to act quickly and decisively to prevent further damage.
Many people don’t know that smoke and soot residue is extremely corrosive and will destroy even the hardest of materials if it’s left to sit and penetrate. Not to mention a building that has been affected by fire is a toxic hazard that could cause liability issues.
Liberty Extraction & Drying is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certifications (IICRC) for Fire and Smoke Restoration. We can handle small residential kitchen fires all the way up to large loss commercial buildings and multiple condominium units.
How We Respond
- Pretest is performed upon initial inspection to determine classification of soot and odor.
- If windows and doors have been damaged structure will be boarded-up.
- We perform contents inventory.
- Careful pack-out, move and storage of personal items will be performed alongside owners.
- Ozone Generators and thermal foggers with a combination of deodorization and proven cleaning methods will be used to guarantee smoke odor does not return.