About Liberty Extraction & Drying
Liberty Water & Mold Restoration brings years of experience to this area in the field of water damage restoration & mold remediation and provides emergency services 24/7. All of our business comes from previous clients and referrals because of our outstanding service and track record. We have built an outstanding relationship with some of the most prominent & respected Community Association Managers, Property Management Companies, Businesses & Insurance Companies in the industry. We look forward to serving you and building a long lasting relationship together. Liberty Water & Mold Restoration is an IICRC certified firm. Our technicians hold IICRC certifications such as WRT, ASD, and AMRT as a minimum as well as extensive Customer Service training.
We strive to save, restore and have our clients back into their home or business in a matter of days, not weeks or months. We are are able to provide timely response to any size disaster with unlimited resources. We only work with the best equipment, consultants, and drying techniques in our industry and always remain on the cutting edge.
What We Do
- Our goal is to save and restore, not to tear out and replace.
- We can bill your insureance company directly for you.
- Meet with Adjuster at Job Site.
- Complete documentation, photos, inspections, which are provided for every job to protect, you the owner.
- Our paperwork and documentation systems is tailored to protect your interest and prove the facts of what took place.
- We use only the newest and best equipment & methods avialable to our industry.
- We can find the moisture/water with our state of the art meters.
- We specialize in saving dry hardwood flooring, cabinets, ceramic tile, marble, drywall, carpet, pad, etc.
- You do not have to remove the wet materials, they can be restored and saved in place, as long as they are not already affected by mold or sewage. If so they must be removed by a Certified, Licensed, Mold Professional.
- We provide Mold Remediation Services by licensed professionals.
- We provide educated advice and decisions for Resort Owners & Property Managers.
How We Do It
- All Technicians are required to attend a training course in customer service before attending our on the job training program with a Lead Technicians
- We provide year round training and continuing education for every employee.
- All Technicians and office staff receive continous training on changes in the indusrty.
- We use the best methods of drying and equipment on the market:
- LGR Dehumidifiers
- Negative Wall Drying
- Injecti-Dry Systems for Specialty and Hardwood Floor Drying
- Adapti-Dry Units
- Heat drying and drying with Vapor Pressures
- We have an extensive team and network of professionals that work together to secure the largest amount of equipment available in Florida.
- We also provide protection for our clients during major storms or catastrophe's through our Safety Net Program.